READ THIS STUFF FIRST!!!
1. You MUST have a digital photo to complete this application. It MUST be no larger than 1000kb. You will be REQUIRED to upload the picture directly in the application form. If you do not have a digital photograph, talk to your Rotary representative or Interact club sponsor BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS to ask how they can help you get such a photo.
2. Please name your photo "LASTNAME-FIRSTNAME.jpg" so we will know who you are!
3. After you complete the primary application and click "CONTINUE", you will proceed to the Health History form. If the page does NOT move to a new screen, one or more required items may not have been completed. Recheck all your answers, and be sure that all required items are filled. If you see warnings written in RED underneath a cell, that means there is something wrong with that answer. Correct it, then click "CONTINUE" again. You will proceed to the Health History Form.
4. After you complete the Health History form, you will receive TWO emails: one with your completed application, and one with your health history information. PRINT OUT BOTH EMAILS.
Review your application forms for any errors.
5. ASK YOUR PARENTS/GUARDIANS TO SIGN BOTH THE APPLICATION AND THE HEALTH HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE.
6. Mail your completed, printed, signed application to the RYLA Registrar:
P.O. Box 1955
Sun City, AZ 85372.
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE APPLICATION PROCESS, CONTACT THE WEBMASTER. EMAIL WebMaster@RYLA5490.ORG. Include your phone number in your email.